Thursday, July 23, 2009

Selling all of our stuff!

Okay, I have stuff to sell, big stuff, like a car and a piano (I am a professional pianist). I have had the piano for sale for some time, but nobody seems to be interested, no surprise. I guess I shouldn't panic too much since I probably can find somewhere to store it, but I would like to be rid of it before I leave... ya know? As for my car, well it is only two years old and has over 95,000 km on it (I commute) and we tried to call a few dealers today to see if they would buy it off of us, and even though it is a highly desirable used car (2007 fit) the milage is standing in our way...so *enter exaggerated deep sigh*
I am still kind of overwhelmed by this collossal move and I am starting to regret taking a gig in August, since my husband has decided to mover at the beggining of August and I will follow in September, after I am done with work...I wish we were leaving together. I am trying to remember why we are doing this right now...I mean, we can't turn back now, since my husband has left his job, but I am trying to remember the motivating and exciting feeling that I had when we first decided that this move would be the best thing for us to do...it is all still inside me somewhere, but where?
So far I have a few boxes packed, my clothes sorted out (I gave bags and bags of it to good will), I have packed a suitcase and a half, we have checked and found a cargo company to take our stuff, we are making lists of what goes where and to whom....so all this in the past couple of days (which is why I have been a little absent from the Blog).
Okay, now for a bubble bath and some light reading...I think I will hit the hay early tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love hearing from you!