Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our house is SOLD!!!....well, conitionally!

It has been a while since I have posted anything, just wanted to update that my house was sold last week, conditionally, which means we now have to wait until the house inspection and financing goes through. We will have a firm answer tomorrow or at the very latest Tuesday. Once everything is firm, then we can really (really!) pack up our stuff! After things are packed we are renting a moving truck that we will fill and bring the remaining stuff that we haven't sold out east to my folks...and at the same time have some time to spend with my Mom and Dad!
As of now, my date to leave is still somewere around September first and my husband's date is still undecided, probably, if anything, earlier than me!
Anyway, here is to filling those freakin' boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love hearing from you!