Friday, July 9, 2010

Leaving for 5 weeks...

Well, I will be in Graz, Austria for the next five weeks starting tomorrow, for work. I am leaving husband, doggie and home behind. I wish I didn't have to go, but so is my life!! I have been to Graz before and it is beautiful, and I will be working with great people, makind new friends and seeing people that I haven't seen in years, so that's exciting!

Thank goodness for the internet and things like Facebook and Skype, it makes it so much easier to keep in touch with everyone. My parents they love to Skype with me especially since I have moved to Holland. It makes them feel closer to me in some way! It is also doing the same for me, and making me a little less homesick! Here's to hoping it will help while I am away in Austria.


Here is one thing I am looking forward to having once I am there (along with the Radler, Schitzel and Goulash):  This is a desert called Heisse Liebe, ice cream, whipped cream, warm raspberry coulis, waffle...dreamy!!
It was one of the most memorable things iI have eaten.  I am not a huge desert fan, in fact I have practically no sweet tooth whatsoever, but this...was amazing!!

I am also looking forward to meeting up with a friend that lives in Salzbourg, which is an amazing city.  Last time I was in Graz, my camera broke, but this time I promise to take many more pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I love hearing from you!