Friday, August 14, 2009

Out of town for a while...

Well, I have been out of town for a while for work purpouses, and that is why not so many posts.  My husband is at home dealing with the rest of the stuff that needs to be sold...I am kind of happy I am not there (hehe).  I am in a remote area in Ontario north and the internet access in my place is not great (mainly because my laptop has VISTA).  So, I am sort of un-connected.

Everything is sold in our house, and our last items that were not sold, our cars, were sold yesterday!! Yay!  It is so starting to feel real now!!  Some days I am so calm about it and other times I panic right out of my skin...but it is just a couple of emotions in my palette these days! 

August 30th is coming quickly!


I will keep you all posted as much as I can....

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to clean up my stuff and I have way too much junk. I'm starting to feel anxious and scared...so much uncertainties in the future.

    Good luck with your move.

    http://destinationdanmark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I love hearing from you!